We have very good reasons!
CBD edibles are a huge money maker, to the tune of 1.6 billion in 2020. Coaxing people into thinking they can eat candy and get better is a dream come true, am I right?
Willy Wonka missed the boat on that one.
Yet, reality isn’t that glorious. The truth of the matter is people are being misinformed and duped into spending their hard earned money on something that won’t sustainably work.
Let’s consider the fat burning supplements that were all the rage in the 90’s. The weight melted off no matter if you ate chips or carrots for a snack. It’s a miracle! All the while we are keeping the blinders on the fact that prolonged use can cause liver failure, heart disease and who knows what else. Okay, so you take them to just lose a quick ten. As soon as you stop taking them and you haven’t shifted your diet, those pounds that seemed to magically evaporate come back with a vengeance. Not only was it a financial waste, but that put some serious stress and trauma on the body.
Now, we are not suggesting gummies are going to cause organ failure, but they could cause more harm than good. Here are our top 3 reasons, and not limited to, why we do not offer CBD Treats:
- Refined sugar is the source of most problems. Sugar is the number one culprit of inflammation, which is the root cause of ALL disease. So, if you are struggling with pain, a serious disease or illness or injury- back away from the sweets! Refined sugar is feeding the problem, not feeding the healing process. Preservatives that help the product hold its shelf life are also toxic. And round and round we go.
- When a CBD product is chewed and immediately swallowed, it is sent directly into the stomach acid which does not offer proper absorption. CBD and other cannabinoids are highly volatile, meaning they can be easily destroyed by heat and most certainly stomach acid. Taking CBD Oil/Paste sublingually (under the tongue), will allow for direct absorption into the bloodstream for optimal results.
- There are over 120 different cannabinoids in the hemp plant that you want working for you. With that are also flavonoids, terpenes and waxes that work synergistically to give you the full power of the plant, otherwise called “Full Spectrum”. Typically gummies or treats only offer 2-3 cannabinoids, omitting all of the other medicinal value of the plant. Don’t be fooled, the label can still claim ‘full-spectrum’ status and most people will just take their word for it. Look at the COA (third-party lab test) and if the company does not offer the COA for the product- RUN. The COA tells you what is in the product and what is not, including cannabinoid content and whether toxins like heavy metals, herbicides and molds are present or not. For us- no COA, you don’t get my money.
All in all, edibles are not a good choice in general, especially for people that are really struggling. They might work at first, but then compounded over time they will not only lose their efficacy but the refined sugars could add insult to injury. Counterproductive, don’t you think?
So, what is an amazing alternative that actually works, you ask?
Our Full Spectrum, CO2 Extracted (toxin free method) CBD Products that are well crafted with organic ingredients are going to be your ticket.
- CBD Paste: Our Paste line is uncut, so that you have the full medicinal power of the hemp plant with all 120 cannabinoids, flavonoids, terpenes and waxes. Our Pastes are our “game changer”.
- CBN Paste: Our CBN offers calming effects while still providing the full power of the hemp plant.
- CBD Oil: More commonly known, our CBD Oil’s high potency targets anxiety and insomnia.
Have we answered all of your questions? If not, contact us!
Call us: 321-372-1029
Text us: 321-338-5057
E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org